Friday, May 15, 2009

Step by step...

Some girl went to blog about my tragic incident today, and once she posts on her blog it'll be like 93.3fm that kind, so, I'm going to explain this tragic incident of mine today.... *shakes head*

The story goes like this......

After school, which ended about 5.30pm, I went off for work at bedok reservoir road. Reached there quite early. Had some bread before going in. I was working until 7 plus when this MAN came in and said in a FREAKING HIGH PITCH VOICE WHICH SOUNDED LIKE A WOMAN (I shall name him as Shemale)...

Shemale: Ah...boy ah...your this mempersheeep ah...hoow to apply ahhh??

*remember, the voice isn't suppose to be like this, in a state of shock, but still tolerable*

Me: Errmm, membership is actually free, you just need your IC and a minimum $10 top up, but the top up belongs to your movie credits

*not yet suspicious....*

Shemale: reaallly ah.....like that ahhh.....so boy ah, you work here how long ooleady?

*getting a bit suspicious, cos normally cust don't really ask this*

Me: I work for around 2 months already, oh, you know about the promotion for the .....*tries to divert the attention*

Shemale: ya ya ya, I know, so......boy ah....you stay around here???

*going into state of shock....*

Me: errrrrrrr....ya ya .....i stay around this area (for those who dunno where i stay, i lied to him)

Shock number 1

Shemale: so....where you stay ah?? what block ah boy???

Me: ermmmmm......i stay at block 623......around here lo......

Shemale: oh....( HERE COMES THE SHOCKING PART)...ah boy ah...you know how to drinnnk beeerr ma??

Me: NO! *shakes head and starts glaring at tt shemale*

So she attempts to ask for my no, but in a super odddddddd way, she looks at the promotion poster where there's the hotline number, and thinks that it's my handphone no.

Shemale: Ah boy ahh...den this phlone numbar hor....is it your no??

Me: no...that's the hotline number, it's another staff picking up de

Shemale: Huh....like that ah...then this is who's number? What's the name?

Me: is another staff's number....*denies any name*

Shemale: (and she asks again) so.....you wreally dont dwrink ah.....???

This time i really got pissed...i glared at the shemale damn fierce, in an attempt to scare her away. you know it's like a bear chasing you and all u have to do is to growl even louder and fiercer at the bear, apparently, this works on this bitch bear.....

Me: NO!!! I DONT DRINK...

Shemale: ohh...ok....never mind lah....*walks away...*



So what's the bottom line of this story? I've got harrassed...for the first time in my 20 years of my life. And for goodness sake, it's a bloody faggot.....I was amazed by myself not to spew out any vulgar language at tt shemale, afterall, shim is the customer what......

And for ppl who don't really know me....I don't particularly hate fags but u come and annoy me and u're crossing the line.....that's it man...

This is fucked up.


No comments: